So it's been a little while since I've actually written anything. It's crazy how busy I've been - feeding, rocking, soothing, feeding, sleeping, feeding, rocking some more, bathing, changing, oh and did I mentioned feeding? Olive is so incredible. She's so beautiful - the expressions she makes, her little laugh, her raspy cries, her curious eyes, her waving arms and kicking legs. She's a month old today. The last 4 weeks have flown by. Next thing I know she'll be a year old, and then BAM! she'll be 16 and wanting to date. Okay, I'm getting a little ahead of myself, but you get the point, she's growing up fast already.
My friend Jess just had a baby girl on Sunday night. Her name is Harlow Jane. I'm really excited for Olive and Harlow to grow up together! A friend of ours just had twins 2 weeks ago, a boy and a girl (the best kind of twins if I do say so myself) - Quince and Nigella. Lots of babies around here! We have our own little playgroup already!
Okay, Olive is crying... I will leave you with pictures of these really awesome hand-carved robots that Jess forwarded me. She got one for her son Strummer for Christmas.
1 comment:
she is gorgeous!
and... yes, boy-girl twins are by far the best :) mwah
Post a Comment