With everything going on, Brian managed to run Reach The Beach, a 200 mile relay race done in 24 hours!

Olive and I waited for Brian at the finish -- Hampton Beach State Park. We actually were a little eager to have Brian home, because we showed up at 2:00 p.m. and his team still had another 4 hours to go, so after some sand eating, we hit the grocery store to pick up some things to make Brian a nice Welcome Home dinner.
Today we're enjoying a morning off together, which NEVER happens. We walked in to town, hung out at the Bakery, grabbed coffee at Kilim and then hit the park for some play time.

*Don't worry, the cup is empty*


It's really starting to cool down. The wind is crisp and the air is cool, making it really feel like Fall. Olive is all for the playground. It's all about seeing what she can stick in her mouth when one of us isn't looking. Usually it's bark-mulch or acorns. All so readily available.
Olive is getting so big. It's crazy to think she will be 1 in only another couple months -- it will be November 11th before we know it! And, at the rate she's going, she might be walking by then... she's already standing by herself and walking with us as we hold her hands!
Well, since Brian and I have so few hours together during the week, I'm going to get off the computer to hang out... hopefully a video coming soon (I know, I know, I keep saying that).
1 comment:
Well done you three! Sigh-- I hope I can visit next September/ October.
Post a Comment