We haven't taken many new pictures to share, since Florida. But Brian did snap a couple when we took Olive for her first sleigh ride this past Monday. If it wasn't already a holiday, I would have had a snow day. Lots of snow made for a very pretty walk.


Olive is SO busy. She is saying and signing so much and scares us with how much she understands. She has become such a little monkey. She has conquered the couch climb, is a champ at sliding off our bed and loves to jump on anything. Unfortunately her favorite word has become "no." If she really means it she will say it, sign it all while shaking her head. As busy as she is, and as tired as we are, we can't get enough!
I think that's all for now... sadly, it's 7:30 p.m. and I am ready for bed. Hopefully I can tough it out until at least 9 p.m., but I doubt it.
1 comment:
sweet OLive..i am missing you so had a look at your photos.
someday grandma will tell you her travel stories...this time in Nicaragua.
xoxoxo
Post a Comment