

I am really looking forward to some summer projects. I just placed an order for yarn from Spud & Chloe , I can't wait! I'm hooked on PurlSoho, great site for patterns, crafts and fabrics. Once I get through I few knit projects I am determined to make a quilt for Olive! I've been eyeing these sweet fabrics on Etsy and on PurlSoho. Who knows, maybe our office/guest room will also become my craft room. Brian will be so excited (ha!). Other projects:
I started sanding our front door. I painted the railings and am asking my oh-so-talented brother to faux finish our front steps to look like slate ('cause who can afford the real thing). My mom got us this sweet door-knocker from Pottery Barn for Christmas and am really looking forward to hanging in on our freshly stained door!
I'm hoping to paint our guest room/office and then finally finish our kitchen (minus the microwave - for now).
Oh and I would love to get a gate for our backyard. Anyone know how to build a wooden gate?
Oh oh, and gardening... lots of gardening.
I think this should keep my busy this summer :-)
No comments:
Post a Comment