I am no longer working on Mondays and Fridays, so I've been filling my hours with sleep, food, doctors appointments, and more sleep. I'm very tired lately. Surprise, surprise. Tuesdays through Thursdays I'm in Boston working and loving it, although I feel myself having less and less energy, again surprise surprise. This weekend I went to the NH Interpreter Weekend Workshop in Northwood, NH. There were 24 of us, 26 including the 2 presenters. We all stayed at this inn on a farm which was very odd. The building was older - 1890's I think, and the rooms smelled of moth balls. All the meals were included, but were mostly a little too gross to eat. I did like the mashed potatoes though. I ate a lot of those. And their oatmeal wasn't too bad when you put some maple syrup in it. The workshop however was great. It was on teaming and discussions about the NH interpreting community and how we can work together more effectively. Even though I'm from NH I consider myself new to the NH interpreting community, so I enjoyed meeting a lot of new people and seeing some people I hadn't seen in a long time.
Other than that, I'm just tired, hungry, and yes cranky.
1 comment:
don't be cranky gorgeous! eat more maple syrup!
mwah
Post a Comment