Saturday, February 20, 2010

The Portland Children's Museum

Tomorrow is Sunday and I have to work. My vacation has sadly come to an end. I wasn't able to get everything I wanted done BUT I was able to paint Olive's room (yes, it's PINK with an awesome chalkboard wall) and get some great footage with the Nano. We also toured a school that we would LOVE for Olive to go to next year. Cornerstone School is a Montessori school in Stratham, N.H. The Toddler House is their 18-36 month old program and it's amazing. We were able to sit and observe about 30 minutes. With a cap of 8 kids in the class and two certified Montessori teachers, it's hard knowing she might not get accepted! Such an incredible environment for her to be in. Now it's just saving up to be able to afford it and fingers crossed that she gets in.

With some great weather today and Brian not having to work until 5:30 p.m. we drove up to Portland to the Children's Museum and for a walk around downtown. With a bunch of play time and the walk into town, Olive didn't last long. She had a pretty good melt-down, so we headed back to the car and drove home. But, before all that we got some great footage and I made our latest movie. You can click here to watch (featuring Olive's favorite song - she sings along and asks for it by name, "Mama").

Now I'm off to bed... Bye vacation, I enjoyed you very much. I just wish you were longer.


No comments: