Saturday, August 23, 2008

September already!?!

Okay, so we still have a week to go before it's September, but as I look at the calendar to jot something down, I am reminded that it has been almost a year since Brian and I moved back to New Hampshire! Where has the time gone? Just a year ago, this was our life...

  

and...


 

I made the move to D.C. alone. Brian was in Iraq and I had just been accepted as a transfer student to Gallaudet University. I moved in to a second floor apartment on Bates Street, N.W., where we lived for only a year. Together, Brian and I moved to N.E., where we lived with Julie and (Jenny, and then) Lindsay, until we made the decision to move back up North last September. 
It feels like a like a life time ago, yet only yesterday... isn't it strange how that is. I miss our life there everyday. I miss my friends and nights on our porch, my job, school, and the city (yes, even the city).  It's amazing how much life can change in such a short amount of time! Here we are, back in N.H., Brian's back in school, and we're about to have a baby... CRAZY!




  

No comments: