Saturday, December 12, 2009

13 months

It's hard to believe it's been 13 months! Do I start every post saying that? Probably. I'm just so blown away by her every day.


On Friday we went for her 12 month check-up. Olive had 4 shots and was such a champ. She weighs 24 lbs 7 oz and is 31" tall. Still in the 97 percentile. Just as she is getting busier the weather is getting colder. Finding (free) things to do outside the house is tricky. Luckily we got a membership to the Children's Museum. We went there today with Jess and Harlow. A great way to avoid the chilling temperatures. But the girl just goes, goes, goes. Just when I think I've worn her out, she takes a quick nap and is up and running around before I can clean up the first mess she's made. But tonight she actually HELPED me clean up! She's been carrying around bins all week. Usually putting them on her head and bumping in to walls and doors (laughing the whole time). Tonight she carried around her toy bin as I put her toys back in to it. She carried the full bin all the way to her room, pointed to wear it went and set it down! Now I just have to get her to do this every night! What a little helper she was. So big, so fast!

No comments: