Sunday, September 16, 2012

NYC

A few weeks ago Olive and I took a trip to visit my brother in (Brooklyn) New York. Olive had entirely too much fun.












We spent most of the day in Central Park. Between water play and the zoo, it was the perfect place to be on a hot day. She had so much fun. So much that she quickly fell asleep in my arms once picked up. After a few blocks of walking with a passed out 3 1/2 year old, I handed her off to Mike. Best brother/uncle EVER! The rest of the day was spent walking around (note to self: bring the BOB next time) and then ended the day at a birthday party in Brooklyn, where Olive got to see her friend Nohli, and make new friends with several other kids! All-in-all, the trip was a blast.

When we got home on Sunday, I asked Olive what her favorite part of visiting Uncle Michael was. Her response,  "the subway." Who knew.

Can't wait to visit again SOON!

No comments: