It's hard to believe that she is going to be FOUR next month! It feels like in the last few months she has gotten so much older...
... her pretend play is so amazing to listen to. The conversations she has with her babies or paper dolls (she just became obsessed with paper dolls in the last few weeks) is so crazy. Her imagination is inspiring!
She is finally settling in at Cornerstone as well. Montessori and Olive seem to fit quite nicely together. It's been a difficult transition though. Between moving to a new school, being there five days a week (instead of the three days she was at Busy Bees), and having to get used to both Brian and my new schedules.... it's been a lot. I think that Brian and Olive are doing much better than I am with their schedules. I still haven't found my groove. But, I will.
Sadly, yesterday my computer decided to die. I don't think it couldn't handle the amount of usage it was getting being in grad school. I am hoping that we haven't lost all of our pictures... ALL of our photos of Olive are on my lap top. I hope that we can save up for a new Mac soon, so I can get back to writing papers, editing video (for class) and conducting research. For now, Brian and I will share his computer... or rather, I will be stealing it away from him while I'm at school or at the library (which is pretty much ALL THE TIME.
Okay, it's back to carefully taking out all the paper doll dresses from Olive's latest paper doll book. I love my time with her.... and I will be excited when we have more of it!
No comments:
Post a Comment