Monday, January 12, 2009

Two months already!?!


Olive turned two months yesterday. Hard to believe that now 9 weeks have gone by since she was born! I swear I come home from work now and she's gotten bigger! Brian is loving his time with Olive. He heads back to school next week though, but will still be with her Tuesdays and Thursdays and my mom will be with her on Wednesdays. It's great for us knowing that we don't have to put Olive in daycare once a week and that she'll be getting some quality "grandma time." We were so stressed and unsure of how things were going to work out once I had to go back to work and classes started back up for Brian... but it's all worked out great! Too bad I've already started stressing out about next year. Brian will be in school full-time and now I'm unsure of where I'll be working (fingers crossed that I'm still in Boston). But I know, deep down somewhere, it will all work out, just like it has.
We're looking forward to Olive's two month check up on Jan. 30th... to see how much she's grown. Not looking forward to her batch of shots though... I'll probably be looking away with my eyes squeezed shut. Much like I do when I get shots myself. I'm a big baby when it comes to needles, but then again, so are most people.
Alright, I'm a little tired of typing with one hand (Olive is in my other arm, staring off, her eyes wide soaking in whatever she sees)...


... here she is, looking all cute, fast asleep.

No comments: