Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Gin, Tonic, and Deer

Brian's summer drink is Gin & Tonic. He's a fan. I am not. I am more of a Red Bull & Vodka kind of girl. I like a cold Lemondrop or Cosmo too (I'm not afraid to admit it). After a couple Gin & Tonics Brian decided it was a good idea to grab the video camera and record our friend the deer. You see, there's this deer that likes to hang out in our back yard. Dylan likes to stare at her, and she likes to stare back. This evening, Brian seemed to think he had magical powers and could speak to the deer, even control her movement. He told me he likes himself to Doctor Dolittle or Snow White (he whistles and thinks the birds and deer understand him), which I laughed at and told him to put down his glass. A very funny (though some might consider dumb) video to follow shortly.*

And here it is.



*This was my first attempt at captioning a video. I have two lovely ladies to thank, Lindsay and Cecily. THANK YOU! Hopefully my next attempt will be a little better and maybe, just maybe, I will be able to transcribe, save, export, save, change to .txt, save, save as mp4, export, and upload all by myself!!

5 comments:

Cecily said...

I am glad to see Brian is taking his responsibilities seriously. Brian you're drinking for THREE you know!

Julie Hochgesang said...

haha that was brilliant! i couldn't stop laughing.

Chasing Life said...

yeah, i'm pretty proud of brian and his amazing ability to talk to the animals. though, apparently this mystical power only works after a few gin & tonics. who knew.

Unknown said...

So I haven't yet seen the video!! Damn living in the sticks! :)but as soon as I get back from atlanta, I'm all over it like a fat kid on cake. Yay for sarah's tech expertise!!

Unknown said...

brian...brian...brian. your talents are unmatched my friend, to both deerwhisper and drink gin. bien jouet.
:)