Thursday, July 31, 2008

Oh my!

So my Gin, Tonic and Deer video clip has gone missing at the moment. I have tried to play the video from this very blog several times and all I get is a black screen. I was trying to impress our friends, while in Portland the other night, with Brian's mystical, magical powers but was unable to do so because the video would just not show up! I went to Google and found my uploaded video there, so I just can not understand why it will not work here. How sad.
While I'm on the topic of the deer. This morning, as I was getting ready for work, I spotted the deer (actually, she's a doe) outside our kitchen window. With her were two baby deer! They were so cute. Of course I ran for my camera and headed for the deck, but our breezeway door was stuck from all the humidity and made a loud noise as I yanked it open. Before I could even get the camera in focus the little family was bouncing off in to the woods behind our house. Sadly Brian was not awake and could not mesmerise them for me. Maybe next time.

No comments: