Everyone has a blog these days. Okay, so not EVERYONE, just the really cool people I know like Lindsay, Cecily, and Julie. So I thought I'd join them in hopes of becoming a little bit cooler.
I've always had a .mac account, which has allowed me to create a blog and a webpage, but I haven't been that psyched on the layout options. That could very well be because I'm slightly lazy (which I will prove by not adding pictures or anything fancy for another couple of weeks, because I just can't be bothered at the moment) and don't really put much effort in to learning how I could make the layout different. Instead I will just put all my effort in to creating some thing new, because that really saves a lot of time ::hint of sarcasm::
So I will leave this short and sweet, since you now have five very exciting links to click on and explore, that and Brian just got home from a run and we're going to go out and doing something fun.
Bye.
No comments:
Post a Comment