
"Olive"
Oz and Auntie Julie bought this super soft horse blanket for Olive while they were visiting. I wish it came in adult size so I could lay on it! It's so soft that Olive fell right asleep on it the other day.

After Julie and Oz left on Monday morning Olive and I took the BOB into town to meet Jess and Harlow. After walking around a bit we realized that a lot of stores are closed on Mondays. Luckily
ellO was open, because I found these really cute things to hang on Olive's wall...

... of course Brian isn't the biggest fan because of the color, but she is a girl after all, and she does have a
blue room, so I thought why not add a little
pink.

Then yesterday, since Brian and I both had the day off (I'm on vacation this week), we decided to take a trip to
IKEA, my favorite store, to get Olive a book shelf. She was great the whole time. Brian had her in the Bjorn, facing out so she could look around. I think she likes the store just as much as her mom. Instead of a plain book shelf, Brian picked out this fun shelf with plastic bins...

... it works perfectly for her books and now we have a place to put her toys as well! Oh IKEA, I love you!

We also bought I mini-desk for our computer. We need to get some anchors to screw it in to the wall (it's in the most perfect location). It's great! I'll take pictures once it's all put together... we'll finally be able to get the computer out of our bedroom! Our room is so cluttered, with a big desk, computer, bassinet, t.v. cabinet, and our bed. It will be nice to have it all ours again. Oh, that's right, Olive is now sleeping in her crib in her own room! She'll fall asleep with us at night, and then we put her in her crib, where she will sleep the entire night! So the bassinet is another thing we plan on taking out of our room! Yay for less clutter!
2 comments:
awww lovely pictures!! everything looks so great. you must be happy with all the decorating :)
still waiting for pictures of your place!!!
Post a Comment