Ceres Bakery with Auntie Julie...
Olive and Oz...
We went to Portland, Maine to the art museum...We are already making plans for them to come back this summer! And then we'll be down in DC in October for the Marine Marathon.
Now for the funny story... Sunday morning I go in to change Olive's diaper. Of course, as I'm throwing her dirty diaper away and grabbing a new one she begins to pee all over the changing pad. So I call Brian in to help. I hold Olive (still diaper-less) and Brian takes off the cover of the changing pad and is putting on a new one when... Olive sneezes and... all of a sudden there is poop all over the wall, changing table and floor! She then has a huge grin on her face, obviously feeling very relieved. We start cracking up. Brian really wanted to grab the camera to capture the moment, but poor Olive was still without a clean diaper as her parents continued to laugh for 10 more seconds. Then we collected ourselves and got Olive changed. Guess you had to be there.
2 comments:
Awesome pix and post! I had a great time, thanks for showing us around Portsmouth and Portsville.
it was so great having you both here! i'm glad we were finally able to meet! can't wait to see you again... hopefully this summer!
Post a Comment