Her Nana and Grandpa Chase got Olive an activity set for Valentines day. She is still a little small for it, but she loves it! If she isn't looking at all the toys she is turning her little seat looking at the fire (pellet stove). She has a thing for fire. She will just watch it, as the flames bounce around inside the glass, coo at it, laugh at it. It's her favorite source of entertainment.
Here is Olive, looking at the fire...
I think the flash of the camera sometimes freaks her out :-)
She is just so amazing... it's crazy!
So today... Brian is at class all day and then goes straight to work, so Olive and I are spending the day cleaning and getting ready for Julie and Oz to come - they are here until Monday! I'll hopefully even have some time today to make another video to post... it's been a little while and we have some new footage to edit. It's also been pretty nice out the last few days, so if it gets above 30 I might walk us in to town instead...we'll see. O.K., bath time for Olive!
No comments:
Post a Comment